Always keep in mind we work for our clients not the Insurance Companies. We realize there are many insurance carriers and each offers numerous programs. A well designed life insurance plan can not only provide for loss of income from the death of a provider, it can also provide regular retirement income when needed and peace of mind for you and your survivors. We conduct an annual evaluation of each program we offer our clients. We review the policies offered, ask questions on products, and compare pricing. We take every step to make sure the product and price is the best possible fit for our clients
- Medical-HMO, PPO, POS, Indemnity
- Dental-DPO, DHMO, Indemnity
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Prepaid Legal Program
- Business, Travel, Accident
- 401(K) or other Retirement Plan
- Section 125 plan
- Executive Benefits
- Property Insurance
- Computer/Internet/Electronic Equipment
- Employment Related Liability
- General Liability
- Business Interruption
- Extra Expense
- Umbrella Liability
- Professional Liability
- Glass Insurance
- Wrongful Acts Liability
- Boiler and Machinery
- Recreational Vehicles
- Valuable Items
- Provide ongoing comprehensive exposure analyses and appropriate transfer of risk through proper insurance.
- Negotiate coverages and premiums rather than obtain quotes.
- Respond satisfactorily to all requests within 24 hours.
- Obtain lower costs through the interrelationship of employee benefits and workers compensation insurance.
- Shop the market for the Best Value every year.
- Avoid costly workers compensation claim and over-reserving.
- Lower benefit costs.
- Make available Human Resource and enrollment advice.
- Prepare an easy-to-understand summary of all policies.
- Provide claims reporting and settlement assistance.
- Personal Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Long Term Care
- Medical Umbrella